Setting debug for the log.

Gert Koefoed Andersen gert at kofo.org
Sat Aug 2 07:14:08 UTC 2008

Hi.

I like to know where I can configre INN to use debug in the logs for
importing local news articles.
This is so I can see where and what happens when Inn runs flush to importing
messeages by an external program and why INN changing .rfc files to .bad
files instead of to import and convert the files to database articles.

I using a Fidonet program there is named fidogate when Innd runs ctlinnd
flush fidogate, and this program have first done some work by unpacking .pkt
files int its directory /var/spool/fidogate/outrfc/news.

Regards,
Gert