count user's get size

Richard Huang endeavorhh0 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 06:54:37 UTC 2008

hi,Masters
   Everyone known the news.notice log can logging user's get size,I face 2 question about mechanism of count it:
1.After I post one news on server,I click and view it. It will count. I think it not reasonable, I post it,why count my get size.
2.I use outlook view news,If I use F5 get all head and click to view it, news.notice not count it. But other tools(like news commander) will count it.Only I click synchronize in outlook , it will count.
how to solve these problem?

otherwise:
4.how to control number of account of Simultaneous Connections?
5.what's the purpose of Usenet Spam Filtering,does INN support it?

thanks very much!
     best regards!