question about feed(news server feed another news server , all in LAN)

Richard Huang endeavorhh0 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 04:09:16 UTC 2008

hi,
  I am try to one news server feed another news server , all in LAN. Each server can run Stand Alone,but after configured, it can't feed.
according to "INN Implementation Guide",I use "Stream method".

main configuration of server-------
Outgoing server(ip:192.168.1.106)::::::
1.newsfeeds
added:
--------------------------
huanghao:*:Tm:innfeed!
innfeed!:!*:Tc,Wnm*:/usr/local/news/bin/startinnfeed
-----------------------------
2.innfeed.conf
added:
peer huanghao{
        ip-name:                192.168.1.109
}
Incoming sever(ip:192.168.1.109)::::::
1.incoming.conf
added and modified:
peer ME {
  hostname:         "192.168.1.106, localhost, 127.0.0.1"
}
peer tt {
  hostname:         "192.168.1.106"
}
I don't know whether I need excute some command to feed or just restart the server.
more detail please check the accessory.

questions:::::
1.I hope you can tell me what's wrong with me. what should I do for feed?
2.Can I control user account and view/post news via web application?(like user regist via Internet).and how to implement generally.
thanks very much!
   best regards!