what's a inn administrator's work?

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Thu Jan 17 12:01:05 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Richard Huang wrote:

> 1.what's a inn administrator's work?
> I know "User Authentication","Article Management" only,Have others?

Honestly, probably the most important thing is keeping an eye on your disk
space usage -- I've definitely been surprised by volumes filling up.

> 2.does user and article data can migrate to MySql or Oracle?

Articles can only be stored in the provided storage methods.

You can store username data however you like (provided you can come up
with an authenticator that readers.conf can use), but I'm not sure it's
worth the trouble unless you have a very large site.

> 3.how to manage INN via java?
> My idea is use java API call shell,right?

I have no idea about this (or why you would want to), and probably no one
else here does either.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org