inn rejected posts

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Mon Jul 7 07:30:33 UTC 2008

Hello, i have mailing lists in mailman. Mailman is configured to post
messages to my newsgroups. Lately (last 4 days) i am missing one mail which
is not posted in news group which is sent once a day.
So far i have not found error in logs, only in log "news" : Jul  6
23:13:22.746 + not-for-mail <
mailman.784.1215378802.24067.polarionsvn.dev at groups.polarion.com> 68277
which is my message which is not posted to my news group. Does INN have some
bounce processing, or something, that this mail is not posted. To be more
specific this mail contains a lot of lines from automatic buildproceses.

Thanks in advance!

David