inn rejected posts

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Mon Jul 7 10:29:17 UTC 2008

Oh, it is my news reader (Windows Mail). Reader is grouping posts with same
subject into one thread. So mail with subject "checker job record" is
groupped into first message which arrived at 25.June. That grouping think,
it is news reader specific? .. or it can be configured on server side ... i
guess not.

Thanks!

David