NNRPD starts slow / posting takes long time

Marc Stürmer mail at marc-stuermer.de
Wed Jul 16 09:30:42 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 16.07.2008, 09:35 +0200 schrieb Marc Stürmer:

> Other services on the machine, like SMTP with Postfix come up
> immediately, so I am unsure if reverse lookups are the problem...

Mh, when I am running "nnrpd -D -p 1099", nnrpd fires up immediately, so
it must be something in the innd itself, perhaps some misconfiguration
there (?), taking a further look into it.

So I guess it's not a problem with nnrpd, but innd really slow to spawn
a child nnrpd itself for readers.

--
Marc Stürmer <mail at marc-stuermer.de>