Automatic Creation and Deletion of Newsgroups

Lufkin, Brad (Mission Systems) brad.lufkin at ngc.com
Sat Jul 19 21:23:32 UTC 2008

It's me again.
I'd like the creation and removal of newsgroups to automatically
propagate from one server to another. I added the following two lines to
the control.ctl files of my two servers:

newgroup:*:*:doit
rmgroup:*:*:doit

I then executed the following on one of my servers:

ctlinnd newgroup testGroup

Sure enough, the new group shows up in my browser connected to the
server. However, the new group does not show up one the second server.
What else do I need to do to make this happen?
Thanks, Brad