Resend: perl filter & "standard" headers

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Jun 5 18:55:42 UTC 2008

Hi Matija,

First of all, sorry for not having answered sooner...

> Strange - It seems the original message did not reach inn-patches, hmmm.

The original message did not reach inn-patches but the second one (this one
in fact, to which I am answering) reached it.

> My smarthost looked satisfied with delivering both to inn-patches and
> inn-workers (times are CEST), but it seems it only reached inn-workers (with
> attachments stripped) and not inn-patches.

Well, inn-* mailing-lists are quite eerie :-)

> If it happens not to pass again, patches can be found at:
> http://linux.voyager.hr/inn/inn-2.4.4_filter_innd_new_headers.diff
> http://linux.voyager.hr/inn/inn-CURRENT_filter_innd_new_headers.diff

Thanks a lot for having provided the two versions.
I sorted alphabetically the headers in the POD documentation (but not in
innd.c -- I felt lazy...) and I saw that the following five headers
were missing, so I added them:

    Date-Received
    Posted
    Posting-Version
    Received
    Relay-Version

I also updated the Python sample file.  (The Perl one could also have
been updated but there are other things to add to it, like more samples
so I will do it later.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Mon père, ce héros au sourire si doux. » (Victor Hugo)