Refreshing Python filters?

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Sun Jun 8 13:55:51 UTC 2008

Hello,
what is the process in situations like this, is there any chance this
get fixed soon . Just i need to get this working and i need to do a
completely different approach now, unlikely i have no experience with
perl to rewrite it to perl hooks.
Can i use for example old python wrappers, will it work with them or
older version of inn?

Thanks!

David