INN with SSL encryption

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Wed Jun 11 21:13:05 UTC 2008

Hello Julien :)

speaking about SSL, how can turn on nnrpd with -S and -p 563 when using a
distribution rpm (CentOS5.1) with /etc/init.d/innd script (which seems to
calls rc.news script).
Is there a way to configure it through config files in /etc , or need to
change something for nnrpd, i have check init.d scripts and they do not
contain any mentioning about nnrpd.

Thanks!

David.