innfeed/host.c fix?

J.T.Halliley at flagstar.com J.T.Halliley at flagstar.com
Fri May 16 19:12:21 UTC 2008

I configured inn with --disable-ipv6, but when I did a make, I got errors
regarding AF_INET6 being undefined.
So it seems that, in host.c,

Lines 1337-1349:

  fprintf (fp,"%s    peer-name : %s\n",indent,host->params->peerName) ;
  fprintf (fp,"%s    ip-name : %s\n",indent,host->params->ipName) ;
  if (host->params->family == AF_INET6)
    {
      fprintf (fp,"%s    bindaddress : none\n",indent);
    }
  else
    {
      fprintf (fp,"%s    bindaddress : %s\n",indent,
      host->params->bindAddr == NULL ||
      host->params->bindAddr->sin_addr.s_addr == 0 ? "any" :
        inet_ntoa(host->params->bindAddr->sin_addr));
    }

should probably be:

  fprintf (fp,"%s    peer-name : %s\n",indent,host->params->peerName) ;
  fprintf (fp,"%s    ip-name : %s\n",indent,host->params->ipName) ;
#ifdef HAVE_INET6
  if (host->params->family == AF_INET6)
    {
      fprintf (fp,"%s    bindaddress : none\n",indent);
    }
  else
    {
#endif
      fprintf (fp,"%s    bindaddress : %s\n",indent,
      host->params->bindAddr == NULL ||
      host->params->bindAddr->sin_addr.s_addr == 0 ? "any" :
        inet_ntoa(host->params->bindAddr->sin_addr));
#ifdef HAVE_INET6
    }
#endif

or at least when I added these ifdefs the code compiled cleanly.  Is this
a correct fix?

Tom

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or
non-public personal information, as that term is defined in the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (collectively, Confidential Information).
The Confidential Information is disclosed conditioned upon your
agreement that you will treat it confidentially and in accordance
with applicable law, ensure that such data isn't used or disclosed
except for the limited purpose for which it's being provided and
will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or
unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information.
By accepting and reviewing the Confidential information, you agree
to indemnify us against any losses or expenses, including
attorney's fees that we may incur as a result of any unauthorized
use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or omissions. If a
party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail, he or
she is requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery
and return to us all data so delivered.