perl filter & "standard" headers

Matija Nalis mnalis-ml at voyager.hr
Sat May 24 19:23:27 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 07:36:58PM +0200, Julien ÉLIE wrote:
> >> In-Reply-To?
> > already in STABLE.
> Nope:  it is "Reply-To" (for a mail address).

Uh, correct, my grep got trigger happy :|

> > OK, so here is the full list of potentially useful headers I intend to add.
> > If somebody thinks of more, let me know.
> >
> > Face
>
> Is is a sort of X-Face?  More used than this one?

Yes. http://quimby.gnus.org/circus/face/
Popularity depends on the sample, but I'd say it's somewhat less popular for now.

Quick grep through my spool says:

> > Injection-Info
>
> According to current USEPRO <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/usefor/usepro/usepro.html>,
> there is also Injection-Date.

OK, adding it for the sake of future clients (haven't seen any in the wild).

> NNTP-Posting-Date is also missing.

I was sure I added that one... wonder where it had gone before I sent the
message :)

So adding to the list:
In-Reply-To
Injection-Date