[ISC-Ops #22132] Mailing lists issues

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Nov 16 08:46:30 UTC 2008

Hi Dan,

>> I received a mail saying that one of my post is waiting for moderator approval.
>> (The web interface mentions that my address is well subscribed.)
>
> Okay, I've just found the problem -- this has been fixed.

Thanks.  It works fine.
(I had to resend my previous message -- I do not know who are the moderators
of inn-patches.)

>> By the way, I have a problem with inn-committers@:  I still haven't received
>> mails for commits 8157 to 8160, after the migration of the mailing-lists.
>
> I'll look into this.  Let me search through some logs.  Did they make it
> into the list archives?

No, they did not.  I did not receive them and the list archives are still empty:

    https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/inn-committers/

By the way, there is another problem with inn-workers:

    https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/inn-workers/2008-November/thread.html

The list never received this message:

    https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/inn-patches/2008-November/000000.html

whose headers (not in the archives) mention:

To: inn-bugs at isc.org, inn-core at isc.org, inn-patches at isc.org,
 inn-workers at isc.org, inn-users at isc.org, inn-bugs at isc.org

What are inn-core and inn-users?  (I tried to write a message to these mail addresses
yesterday but received no answer)
inn-bugs and inn-patches received the message (once for inn-bugs, which is normal).
Nonetheless, inn-workers did not (maybe because of moderation -- but when will the message
be delivered?).  The same goes for the message I am currently answering.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« -- Dis, je crois avoir entendu parler gothique par là !
  -- Tu as des visions, Pamplemus ! » (Astérix)