CURRENT in production boxes?

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Fri Nov 21 11:43:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

[An old report from Miquel]
> I've moved one of my production boxes over to inn-STABLE about a week
> ago or so.  It appeared to be running just fine for a couple of days,
> but today I did a 'top' and saw that my innfeeds (I run 3 in parallel)
> were using way too much CPU time.

Has someone tried CURRENT INN 2.5.0 in high-load production boxes?

It would be great so that we could see whether INN 2.5.0 does not suffer
from performance issues.  And fix it before its release.

Thanks,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« -- Et on appelle comment ce genre de logis ?
  -- HLM... Habitations Latines Mélangées... » (Astérix)