outgoing innfeed not working with CURRENT

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Wed Nov 26 17:19:38 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 08:11:38AM +0100, Julien ÉLIE wrote:
> Hi The Doctor,
>
>> Seems like I spooted yet another anomoly.
>>
>> I have all my outgoing feeds set to innfeed and yet
>> it appears that none of my articles are being fed out
>> for 3 days.
>

> Are you still using startinnfeed or did you switch to run innfeed
> directly in innfeed.conf?

Again switched to innfeed .

> Any logs about that in news.err or news.notice?  (inncheck?)

I also checked my  innfeed backup spool and it is growing.

My newfeeds entry has

innfeed!:\
	!*,\
	:Tc,Wnm*:/var/news/bin/innfeed

> Do not forget to read the ChangeLog (yet not finished):
>    http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/inn/docs/news.html

Checked that.

IS innfeed started by rc.news?

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Merry Christmas 2008  NOT 2o8 and Happy New Year 2009  NOT 2o9

believed to be clean.