[ISC-Ops #22132] Mailing lists issues

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 16 22:57:52 UTC 2008

> Oh, indeed, if I put the name of the list here:
> it works.  inn-users seems to be moderated because my yesterday's post did not
> show up in its archives.
>
> I am very unsure that these mailing-lists are used...  They may as well
> be deleted.  Let's wait for Russ' thought about that.

I think inn-core is probably the standard ISC name for what inn and
inn-suggest currently are, but we aren't really using that right now and
I'm not sure the idea of a core team is meaningful.

inn-users was probably created for consistency with the other ISC mailing
lists, but for INN, news.software.nntp effectly serves that purpose
already.  I don't mind it existing, though, in case anyone really wants to
use it -- but it might just be confusing.