INN commit: trunk/support (mksnapshot)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 24 04:05:18 UTC 2008

> Oh, I'm sorry!!
> I forgot to comment it out before committing.

No problem.

> By the way, we do not receive on the list the reasons why
> CURRENT failed (today, 20081123, and also 20081116 and 20081117).
> We were receiving them before the migration of the mailing-list,
> weren't we?  (or were you only forwarding them?)

I was only forwarding them.  I look look them over first and see if I can
just fix it before passing it on.

> Today, I believe it is because of the MANIFEST (doc/man/incoming.conf.5
> was missing, because deleted by "svn up" and not regenerated from the
> POD file by "make warnings").  But for the other two ones, I do not guess.

The older one was some sort of weird problem where the script failed to
clean up properly after the previous night, but it worked fine when I ran
it manually.  I'm not sure what's up with that, but it stopped happening
again.