INN FAQ merged into INN Subversion repository

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 5 23:48:48 UTC 2008

I've merged the INN FAQ into the INN Subversion repository so that other
people can maintain it and so that it can be easily shipped with INN.
The version in the repository will now also be the one updated on my web
pages and posted automatically to news.software.nntp (assuming I remember
to svn update when needed).

I've only put it on trunk; feel free to svn cp it and duplicate the
MANIFEST changes on the stable branch as well if that seems like a good
idea.  The autoposting and HTML version will only be based on the trunk
version, though.