INN-CURRENT Folding Injection-Info: header messes up headers when mailed to moderator

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Dec 31 09:31:04 UTC 2009

Hi Ray and Russ,

>>  ARTpost is converting newlines to CRLF, so I suspect the solution is
>>  to just define Injection-Info using a bare newline for continuation.
>>  ARTpost will convert that to a CRLF if needed.
>
> That's what I did as a quick workaround and it fixes the problem for me.

OK, thanks for the bug report and the diagnostic.
I also fixed it this way in Subversion.  It will be in inn-CURRENT-20091231.

The Path: header was also affected by that bug.
nnrpd did not see that there was a newline here:

It now checks LF.  And the article is properly rejected (unless strippath:
is set to true in readers.conf):

441 Path: header shows a previous injection of the article

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Je préfère glisser ma peau sous des draps pour le plaisir des sens
  que de la risquer sous les drapeaux pour le prix de l'essence. » (Raymond Devos)