INN 2.5, inn-CURRENT-20090103 Issues

William Kronert wkronert at sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:12:09 UTC 2009

Hi Julien,

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, [iso-8859-1] Julien ÉLIE wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> > I just added the above patch to host.c  I then ctlinnd flush innfeed! to restart it.
>
> Why don't you do a normal update, even though only one binary
> has changed?

Okay.  I just took the steps you suggested doing a normal update.  No
warnings at compilation time.  The see the new innfeed binary and
in newsfeeds it is pointing to the new binary.

Though I took a step back.  I decided in case I messed up on the first
patch to redo it using the first patch you suggested.  I will try the
first patch out first.  If the first patch fails I will go through the
normal update process using the second patch.  I'll keep you posted.
Thanks much.

Bill