Configuring multiple subnets in readers.conf...

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Mon Mar 9 18:49:43 UTC 2009

What is the most appropriate way to configure multiple subnets (60+) to
be able to access INN 2.4.5?

Currently I have an "auth" section in readers.conf with a hosts: line
that lists three test IPs.  Now that everything is functional I need to
open things up to the entire IP address space of the company.

I don't know if the *.domain.tld domain name based access controls
properly do a reverse and then check the forward DNS to make sure that
not just any one can make their IP reverse resolve to an allowed name or
not.  As such I'm not overly keen on doing that.

Any suggestions or /fine/ manuals to point me to?

Grant. . . .