website 2.5.0rc1 page just rebadged 2.4.6

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Mar 17 19:36:44 UTC 2009

Hi Geraint,

> The ISC website lists 2.5.0rc1 and 2.4.6 as new releases, (under 'Attention') on
> https://www.isc.org/software/inn
>
> The pages therein referenced are
> https://www.isc.org/node/430 (for "INN 2.4.6")
> and
> https://www.isc.org/node/429 (for "INN v2.5.0rc1")
>
> But the latter is just a copy of the former with the title changed
> (so "INN 2.5.0rc1" is identical to INN 2.4.6, according to the website?).
> That page needs to use the 2.5.0rc1 announcement as content, instead.

Oh, that's indeed the case.

What strikes me most is that I already checked that after the release; there were
a few things to change on these pages, which was done and I checked again.
Everything was fine.

And now it is not...

I will try to tell them...

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Je ne cherche pas à connaître les réponses, je cherche à comprendre les questions. »