Config file parser for lists

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 28 18:51:42 UTC 2009

>> The plus side to listing Xref is if we ever want to support removing
>> Xref from the overview
>
> A drawback I see is for people running INN with Xref not listed at the
> eighth place in overview.fmt; they will have to rebuild their overview
> when migrating to INN 2.5.  Otherwise, it will not be consistent at all.
>
> I have no idea whether such people are currently doing that.

Oh, bleh, we do require that the order match, don't we?  There's not
really a protocol reason to do so, since we tag all the fields; clients
should be able to deal with the extended fields coming in any order.  But
RFC 3977 doesn't say that.

Yeah, I'm not sure if anyone does that either.

>> Yeah, was up early for a network migration.  :)
>
> I hope it went fine.

Yup, no problems.