Cron <eagle at hope> bin/inn-snapshot

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Fri May 8 08:41:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

> CURRENT snapshot generation failed.  Last 50 lines of the log file:
>
> overview/xref...........duplicate test number 20

I have just fixed a bug in the use of ok_block() which was not incrementing
numbers in the xref test suite.

overview/xref...........FAILED 20-27, 29-32

However, I do not know what to do with the problem here:

            search = overview_search_open(overview, group, artnum, artnum);
            if (search == NULL || !overview_search(overview, search, &article))
                ok_block(n, 4, false);

ok 19
Invalid or inaccessible entry for article 4 in ov-tmp/e/t/example.test1.IDX: offset 299 length 256
not ok 20
not ok 21
not ok 22
not ok 23
Invalid or inaccessible entry for article 2 in ov-tmp/e/t/example.test3.IDX: offset 165 length 256
not ok 24
not ok 25
not ok 26
not ok 27
ok 28
Invalid or inaccessible entry for article 3 in ov-tmp/e/t/example.test1.IDX: offset 555 length 250
not ok 29
not ok 30
not ok 31
not ok 32
ok 33
tradspool: mapping file spool/tradspool.map not found

An issue with OVSTATICSEARCH?  Is the test suite relevant for Xref: with yesterday's change
in tradindexed?

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Boire du café empêche de dormir. Par contre, dormir empêche de boire du café. » (Philippe Geluck)