CURRENT branch

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat May 9 12:16:54 UTC 2009

Hi Russ,

> I think the test suite may be
> testing the case that his patch told tradindexed not to do, in which
> case the right solution may be to change the expected results if we
> don't want to support remapping the overview file on the fly.

I do not know whether it is what you suggest but I have noticed
that tests/data/overview/xref defines:

1 Xref: news.example.com example.test1:1
5 Xref: news.example.com example.test1:5   example.test2:1 example.test3:3
4 Xref: news.example.com blah example:test1:2 example.test1:4  example.test2:-1 example.test3:2 example.test3  example.test2:1roger
example.test2:
3 Xref: news.example.com : example.test1:3 :3

And the problem comes from #4 with example.test1:4, example.test3:2
and #3 with example.test1:3.

If I change the Xref: numbers to be *ascending*, it works fine
(that is to say #4 with example.test1:6, example.test3:4 and
#3 with example.test1:7).

But is it really what should be done?

Won't overview be broken if Xref: numbers come out of range?
(for instance when INN is in slave mode)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Une coupe pour trois ? Vous êtes calédoniens je présume ? » (Astérix)