another 2.5.1pre keywords-related coredump

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Fri Oct 9 18:55:03 UTC 2009

Hi Nix,

> I wonder whether that code worked someday in INN (even INN 2.0 uses hc
> and I do not find keyword generation in INN 1.7.2).

Oh, there is a subtlety.  In fact, it is "hp" and not "hc".
INN 2.3 has it right and keyword generation was broken in INN 2.4.

It then becomes:

     /* Patch the old keywords back in. */
     if (DO_KEYWORDS && innconf->keywords) {
       if (key_old_value) {
-        if (hc->Value)
-          free(hc->Value);              /* malloc'd within */
-        hc->Value  = key_old_value;
-        hc->Length = key_old_length;
+        if (hp->Value)
+          free(hp->Value);              /* malloc'd within. */
+        hp->Value  = key_old_value;
+        hp->Length = key_old_length;
       key_old_value = NULL;
       }
     }

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Ne crains pas d'avancer lentement, crains seulement de t'arrêter. »
  (proverbe chinois)