Change Storage

Guillermo Riola griola at coresecurity.com
Tue Dec 14 21:28:13 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Im looking a solution to this problem, one of my news group have around
2.5 millons of articles, that is giving me issue with the users when
they try to browse it because their client hangs everytime also i
couldn't list, move or erase files in a regular way because i alway
receive a "args too long" on the shell in every file operation.

Im trying to change the way to storage this newsgroup to timehash
currently is storage on tradespool like other news, so there are any way
to make a storage change on a active newsgroup ?

Any suggested will be welcomed.

Thanks

Guille