[PATCH] Improve documentation for SMstore and SMretrieve
julien at trigofacile.com
Mon May 31 18:05:04 UTC 2010
> ARTHANDLE contains two different ways of representing article data: an
> iovec array, and a char*/length pair. One is used by SMstore and the
> other by SMretrieve, but this is not documented.
> This is corrected by this patch.
Thanks for it!
Your precision is indeed very helpful for developers which use
the storage API.
You will find an updated documentation here:
I have also fixed other things in the libstorage documentation
for INN 2.5:
* OVadd has a time_t expires parameter.
* OVexpiregroup has a struct history *h parameter.
* OVgetartinfo does not have char **data and int *len parameters.
* SMexplaintoken(const TOKEN token) was not documented.
* Dot-stuffing was not clearly documented.
* Structs and enums were not all mentioned.
* EXPENSIVESTAT was not documented.
* OVCACHEKEEP and OVCACHEFREE were not documented.
Have a nice week,
« Ex nihilo nihil. » (Perse)
More information about the inn-workers