make HTML_STATUS configurable

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Nov 29 21:47:46 UTC 2010

Hi Florian,

> The following patch makes this behaviour configurable from inn.conf,
> defaulting to htmlstatus = true just like before.

Yes, thanks a lot.
That's a great idea.

Just a quick message to tell you that I will commit the patch.
The video card of my laptop almost died two weeks ago; I only
obtain an output on an external screen, and in Windows "safe mode".
Not optimal to work.  My laptop becomes old (4 years).
I am in the process of buying a new one and will try to catch
up with my backlog as soon as I can (that is to say with a
decent screen resolution and also colors).
Sorry for my delay to answer (especially in private mails or
news.software.nntp -- answers are dued to Russ, Michael, Dieter,
Geraint to mention only them, I have not forgotten).

Have a nice week,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Attention aux bugs dans le code ci-dessus. Je ne l'ai pas testé,
  j'ai seulement prouvé qu'il était correct. » (Donald Knuth)