ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/snapshots/

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 11 16:34:36 UTC 2011

David Canzi - IST <dmcanzi at uwaterloo.ca> writes:

> ... hasn't been updated since May 11th.  Is this deliberate
> or accidental?  (I've found the up-to-date snapshots at
> http://archives.eyrie.org/software/inn/snapshots/ )

It's a known problem that also affects the control message archive and a
few other things.  Basically, ISC had some hardware failure and redid how
they handed ftp.isc.org, and in the process all of my cron jobs to rsync
various things over from their data collection sources were lost.  I also
no longer have a login to the relevant systems, so I can't fix it
directly.  I've been working slowly with folks at ISC to get the rsync
jobs put back in place, but they're apparently really busy and this is all
happening at the same time as a significant architectural change to their
FTP infrastructure, so it's taking a long time.

In the meantime, use the eyrie.org location instead.