Counting posts

Kamil Jońca kjonca at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Jan 22 05:34:56 UTC 2011

[..]

> With checkpoints and this very syntax, no, sorry.
>
> However, I would suggest to have a look at "logstatus" and "status"
> in inn.conf.  They will write the cumulative counts you are looking for.

Thanks, for your reply, I somehow missed "status" option in inn.conf.

I have another question, after turning on status in inn.conf I have
alfa innd: localhost connected 53
alfa innd: ME status seconds 58 accepted 1340 refused 36 rejected 0 duplicate 0 accepted size 2447725 duplicate size 0 rejected size 0
alfa innd: localhost status seconds 58 accepted 1340 refused 36 rejected 0 duplicate 0 accepted size 2447725 duplicate size 0 rejected size 0

Why is ME line (I know that ME is special site) beside "localhost"?

BTW, where can I read about meaning of values in lines generated by
"timer" option?

KJ

--
http://blogdebart.pl/2010/03/17/dalsze-przygody-swinki-w-new-jersey/
EMACS = Even a Master of Arts Comes Simpler