innfeed busy logging timer stats

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Jul 7 09:25:33 UTC 2011

Hi Florian,

> Indeed. I just rebased to the tip of 2.5

As Dieter mentions it in news.software.nntp, a few things are different
in 2.6.
Hopefully not many things have changed!  I will deal with it during the
backport 2.6 (CURRENT) -> 2.5 (STABLE).

The only change I see is:

http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/inn/docs/news.html

“The two addnntppostingdate and addnntppostinghost parameters in
inn.conf have been respectively renamed to addinjectiondate and
addinjectionpostinghost. innupgrade takes care of the modification only
for inn.conf; a manual change will therefore be needed for readers.conf,
if these parameters are overriden in this file.”

OK, easy to deal with.  Only two lines to change in the readers.conf check.

> and I think those are the
> newly discovered options, plus I think I misunderstood the deliver-*
> stuff for imapfeed in the old manpage - the new description is much
> clearer!

I was also a bit confused when first reading the paragraph dealing with
"deliver".  I had to read the source code to understand how it works and
see that "deliver" does not exist as a keyword!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Le cercle est le plus long chemin d'un point au même point. »
   (Tom Stoppard, _Every Good Boy Deserves Favour_)