Replicate remove

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Jun 28 19:52:48 UTC 2011

Hi Guillermo,

> i have two inn server where one of them via nntpsend sends the
> news feed to the other, my problem comes when someone deletes an article
> once the it was already sent to the server number 2, this action is not
> reflected .. is there a way to send remove notifications so when an
> article is erase on the server number 1 so the same article is erase on
> server number 2 as well ?

How is the deletion done by the user?
Is it via a cancel control article?  If it is the case, you should feed
your outgoing batch (processed by nntpsend) with "control,control.*".
This way, cancel articles (as well as other control articles) will be
sent to your second site.

I assume that your second site is configured the same way as your first
site (same control.ctl file, same way to process cancel articles, NoCeM
notices, etc.).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Entre ma femme et moi, le partage des tâches ménagères est
   équitable : c'est moi qui les fais, c'est elle qui les nettoie. »
   (Philippe Geluck)