INN: Is it dead, or … ?

Marc Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Aug 13 15:51:44 UTC 2012

Hey there …

   Other then the very occasional email on this list, usually about something not quite related to INN (inpaths was recent one), this list seems dead .. check the ISC web site, and last release was 2 years ago … checked the INN Home Page, and it eludes to a 2.6-to-be, but, again, doesn't seem much traffic on -workers, although I'm seeing traffic on -committers ..

   I know there are ppl still using it (I am, so there is at least one), but are there many of us left, or have ppl moved onto other servers … ?