No subject

Fri Feb 17 02:32:51 UTC 2012

NNTPSERVER=news.imat.com and then run tin -r
Everything looks great, I post an artice in ba.test and when I actually commit
the post I get:
	Posting article...Cannot open /etc/news/inn.conf
which is weird as I have NOT installed anything in /etc/news.

I had something working a while back where articles seemed to be queued in
/var/spool/news/innfeed, however, they just sat there and also, when I
crossposted to multiple groups, the first group was ommited.  If I posted to
just one group, I got a 0 length file.  Either way, nothing left my system.

I want to have readers batch their posts to be sent out with nntpsend if that
is still possible.

I have combed the FAQs and the various install intructions and I am at complete
loss.

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard

--
The CoffeeNet (R)               The greatest coffee AND the world (R)
744 Harrison Street at 3rd         --->>> FREE e-mail and <<<---
Voice: (415) 777-0870          e-mail: roastmaster at mail.coffeenet.net