No subject

Fri Feb 17 02:32:51 UTC 2012

[root at giant news]# /usr/lib/news/bin/makehistory -O
[root at giant news]# su - news
-sh-2.05b$ cd /var/lib/news/
-sh-2.05b$ makedbz -s 0 -o
-sh-2.05b$ logout
[root at giant news]# service innd restart
Stopping INNWatch service:                                 [  OK  ]
Starting INND system:                                      [  OK  ]
[root at giant news]# service innd status
innd (pid 11035) is running...

Now it runs

:D

Is there a better way?

This is what is supplied with RHAS3-64, while I could update it outside
of the RHN system, I then have to maintain it separately outside of
up2date, which is a real pain when you have lots of servers with
individual needs.=20

I guess it was a false positive, I did try #'ing the one line but it
still did a funny.

Thanks

Steven