Division by zero in innreport

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Fri Jan 6 23:41:17 UTC 2012

Hi John,

> Earlier I didn't notice the main page was "frozen" like albasani's is,
> but I see the same things here, and can find the good reports.
>
> Is there anything you could suggest to change to get it restarted?
> Something like a quick text edit of a date and/or time in /var/www perhaps?

There is a quick text edit to modify the identical timestamps, as I
hinted at in my previous mail ("Dec 31 04:15:02 -- Jan  1 04:15:02"
could become "Dec 31 04:15:02 -- Jan  1 05:15:02").

However, real fixes are better!

Could you please try the patch I attach to this mail?
Just apply it against <pathbin>/innreport.

Alexander, could you please also try it on Albasani so that we verify
that your HTML reports are properly updated the following day?

Thanks beforehand to both of you,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done
   first. » (Murphy's Fourth Corollary)