[CONTRIBUTION]systemd support for inn

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat Mar 3 21:08:07 UTC 2012

Hi Jochen,

> as a co-mainainer of the inn package of the Fedora project, I have
> develop a unit file to support the systemd init system which I want to
> send to you.
>
> The attached file above should be copy to
> /lib/systemd/system/innd.services.

INN currently does not install init files.
We could document your suggested innd.services file in INSTALL, the same
way it is done for the following init.d script ?
     http://inn.eyrie.org/trac/browser/trunk/contrib/sample.init.script

It would then be available in contrib/sample.init.services (with the
fixes Thomas provided).
Would it suit you?  You could then just copy it to the place you want
during the installation of the inn package for Fedora.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Dans un mois, dans un an, comment souffrirons-nous ? » (Jean
   Racine)