cnfsstat issue?

Jesse Rehmer jesse.rehmer at blueworldhosting.com
Mon Feb 25 21:26:16 UTC 2013

Julien,

I am running 2.5.3.  Interestingly enough, I just restarted INN and now
it is displaying the same information with and without the -a flag as I
would expect.  Not sure how it was out of sync, but it seems to be fine
now.  Is it possible there is some corruption in either history or the
cycbuff itself?

Regards,
Jesse