inn.eyrie.org

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 28 03:33:53 UTC 2013

The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> writes:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 06:35:16PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> I have no idea, but the problem so far as I can tell seems to be at
>> your end, in the sense that I see from the logs other people are
>> downloading things via ftp from that host all the time without any
>> trouble, and I can't find any errors in the logs.

> Anything to do with IPv4 and IPv^?

ftp is only available on IPv4 (it seems sort of pointless to try to get
fairly obsolete protocols working with the latest and greatest), but
nothing about that changed recently (or, for that matter, since I added
IPv6 in the first place).

It is behind tcp-wrappers, but with an allow any stanza.  Maybe there's
something that's annoying tcp-wrappers even when allowing any connection?