INN CURRENT

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Oct 28 19:23:43 UTC 2013

Hi The Doctor,

> What is happening to INN CURRENT?

The generation of snapshots is currently failing.  Thanks for the
report, I had not had a look at them.

The build works fine on my system but configuring INN fails on the
system that generates the snapshots:

checking for AES_cbc_encrypt in -lcrypto... no
configure: error: cannot find usable OpenSSL crypto library

And in config.log:

configure:16452: gcc -o conftest -g -O2     conftest.c -lcrypto    >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcrypto

In m4/openssl.m4, if the OpenSSL crypto library is not found, configure
exits instead of going on (building with OpenSSL was not asked for, so
so it should not block the build).

Sorry for the disturbance.
I will have a look and hope to fix it soon.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« You say that love is nonsense…  I tell you it is no such thing.
   For weeks and months it is a steady physical pain, an ache about the
   heart, never leaving one, by night or by day; a long strain on one's
   nerves like toothache or rheumatism, not intolerable at any one
   instant, but exhausting by its steady drain on the strength. »
   (Henry Adams)