nnrp conf

Edwardo Garcia wdgarc88 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 02:17:09 UTC 2014

no it is not same, you took one line and change it complicated into
auth group and access group, triple the work, and very obvious it is
not so clear how to use, why it change?  this  brackets comment with
LOCAL says localhost , so much confusion,

 I not expect you understand since google reveal you partake in inn
devops and not typikal server admin with isp or carrier.