nnrp conf

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Dec 4 04:35:04 UTC 2014

Edwardo Garcia <wdgarc88 at gmail.com> writes:

> Great thank you for that!

> I have one more question, limit user conncurant?
> Is   innflag -H 6 -X 3600     the only way? Because I concern at 128
> limit I read?

I'm not sure what the last part of that sentence meant, but yes, those
flags are the only method out of the box for controlling the number of
concurrent connections.  Unfortunately, those are not by user; rather,
they're by IP address.  That may be good enough in your situation.  I'm
not sure.

If you need to control access by authenticated user, you have to do
something more complicated with the nnrpd access hooks, and there isn't
anything available out of the box for that.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>