auth help

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sun Oct 5 17:00:25 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014, Edwardo Garcia wrote:

> We are wish to move from domain access to username access, using pop3
> server, or mysql (mail server database) direct.
>
> Is there easy example on this way? We do not restrict groupsa, all
> ogin have full group rights.

Sure, start with readers.conf manpage, the only question will be if you
can find a direct way to interface INN to your password database (such as
PAM) or need to write a little wrapper to be in between.

> and can limit parallel login to 10?

This is a bit trickier depending on what you mean.  Ten connections per
user?

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org