hide headers

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 03:22:13 UTC 2014

OK, touching back on this base, we have the filters working fine, what
I see remains to kill is

in path-   Path: news.test.lan!.POSTED!jupiter.test.lan!root

(jupiter is the dev areas second box, using root user posting to
local.test using pine)

Trying now to strip out the remote-host:user     Did try "strippath"
in  readers.conf/access and even in inn.conf, no change, do I need to
conjure up another addition to the post filter?

Same with message-id it posts as
<Pine.LNX.4.64.1409101308450.8312 at jupiter.test.lan>

not news.test.lan..

Thanks