hide headers

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:19:38 UTC 2014

Morning,
True, but we have been used to dnews being able to overrideall these
things, including  the domain in message-id to protect and anonymize
the users, and our users would probably expect that to continue, so in
our test lan we are trying to throw everything we can at it, to ensure
it can do exactly what we have been doing for great many years
already.

Nik