INN and bug-finding tools

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Jun 14 10:26:58 UTC 2015

Hi Richard,

> In the interests of avoiding duplicated work, has anyone else used any
> of the following with INN:
>
> - Coverity (they have a free service for free sw, which I've used on a
> couple of my own projects)
> - -fsanitize=... options to GCC/Clang
> - afl-fuzz

I am not aware of such work done these last years.  (I have been
following discussion about INN development since 2007.)
So I think that it would not be duplicated work if you want to play with
that.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Et fais attention de ne pas te cogner aux arbres !
   – …
   – Le tout, c'est de faire attention de ne pas se cogner aux
     Gaulois ! » (Astérix)