inn-2.6.0rc1 bug report

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat May 2 16:23:32 UTC 2015

Hi David,

>> Strange that I did not see that warning with various versions of gcc
>> (4.7.2 to 5.1.0) and Clang 3.0-6.2 from Debian. What compiler do you use?
>
> A static analyser called cppcheck, available from sourceforge.
>
> http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/
>
> Recommended for C/C++ development work.

Thanks for the link, David.  I also see that the Debian packages are
constantly checked, with the report available at:

     http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/devinfo/daca2-report/daca2.html

It permits to find another (p != '\0') that should be written (*p != '\0').

[inn-2.5.4/expire/fastrm.c:484]: (warning) Char literal compared with
pointer 'p'. Did you intend to dereference it?

It will be fixed in 2.5.5 and 2.6.0.

I keep the page in my bookmarks for future analysis!
Thanks again,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Les horizontales se rencontrent dans tous les milieux, les
   parallèles jamais. » (Alphonse Allais)