Migration issue?

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Thu Jul 21 03:41:38 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 03:05:21PM -0600, The Doctor wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 09:51:10PM +0200, Julien ??LIE wrote:
> > Hi The Doctor,
> >

> > I indeed saw yesterday a few articles from you:
> >
> > Incoming Feeds (INN):
> > Server                Connects  Offered   Taken Refused  Reject %Accpt  Elapsed
> > news.nk.ca                   2       14       0      14       0    0%  01:09:28

I wonder why groups.google.com have not picked up the articles?

refused?

> > And my server managed to connect to yours:
> >
> > Outgoing Feeds (innfeed) by Articles:
> > Server             Offered   Taken Refused Reject   Miss   Spool %Took  Elapsed
> > news.nk.ca            1505     205     748      3      0      62  13%  21:52:49
> >

> > Did you try running inncheck?
> > Are you using the FreeBSD port of INN or are you still building CURRENT?

As I said, building current.

Just notice something

When I run the command

su -m mews -c '/usr/local/news/bin/<command>'  this works
better than what the deafult port does.

Who is in charge of the FreeBSD port?

> Still seeing
>
> ctlinnd: No such site
> [: : bad number
> [: : bad number
>
> And innfeed is not starting up with innd on startup.

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Language is the source of misunderstandings.  -Antoine de Saint-Exupery